Sunday, April 11, 2010

Meet Bruiser

Daughter Anna and her friend, Tyler, came over for late lunch this afternoon so I could meet Anna's new Yorkie puppy, Bruiser. That's right—Bruiser. He's friendly and cute, definitely a keeper.

IMG_2265

I fixed mixed veggie pasta that turned out pretty well:

IMG_2262

IMG_2263

Tyler has a yellow lab that has proven to be a patient big brother and mentor to Bruiser in the ways of the dog world, though Tanner didn't make the trip over this afternoon:

IMG_2268

Late-breaking photo from hooligan Dave in Philly. Philadelphia's major league soccer team (Philadelphia Union) played its opening home game last night and won, defeating Washington D.C. United 3-2. Dave and some friends have season tickets in the supporters section of the stadium where you are REQUIRED TO STAND AND CHANT FOR THE ENTIRE GAME. The lad is half Irish, I'm convinced: (David on the left.)

IMG_1897

3 comments:

  1. That puppy is so cute. The girls and I are dying to see it! love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, my friend...

    Love the photos...Anna's little Bruiser is adorable and looking very at home in your arms..."sweet!" He looks very much like a little guy Gina & Tony had, years ago, when they were living in Mammoth. His name was Carlos Santana (smile).

    Also, the pasta lunch looks amazing...I'd love to know the ingredients...great presentation!

    Well, back to watching your interesting and bold MSNBC clip. Hope you're having a beautiful day...Blessings, Priscilla

    P.S. Speaking of bold, I'm attending a Tea Party event (my first) tomorrow evening, with David Horowitz as the featured speaker. Looking forward to it (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Prisc!

    Yell loud for me at the Tea Party party!

    ReplyDelete