Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pretty Girls

Since I missed my granddaughters' recent ballet performance of Peter Pan, I went down on Wednesday to go to ballet practice with them (Ellen's class was taught by Mom, Jennifer, who is one of the teachers at the ballet company). Before ballet, we sat out on the deck in the beautiful sun and soaked up some vitamin D while the girls ate their veggie-soup lunch and still-warm fresh bread:

Arianna working on "Earth Balancing" some of Mom's fresh bread (gotta love the hat):

IMG_2130

IMG_2155

Ellie with her usual smiling face:

IMG_2136

IMG_2150

This is called being a blessed grandpa:

IMG_2156

IMG_2161

There were so many moms standing in front of the viewing window for Arianna's class that I couldn't elbow in to get a picture. But here is Ellen and the pretzelesque Jen, still as limber as she was in high school (taken through a wire-reinforced glass partition, so a little fuzzy):

IMG_2178

IMG_2172

IMG_2179

(See the next post [above] for some pics of Daniel taken on the same visit.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking all those pictures. We don't have many of the girls (or me) at the studio. I'm so glad you came and we had a wonderful visit. love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, your pictures of the girls and daniel are always so wonderful. Consider a 2nd career in photography!
    Neal and Paige and I wrote a children's book and have a publishing contract! I need some Kruidenier wisdom.

    ReplyDelete