Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Way to Go, Mrs. Oz!

Dr. Oz, probably America's most well-known doctor, has said that he is getting the seasonal and H1N1 flu vaccines—but that his four children aren't. His wife (a reiki practitioner) is against the vaccines and Dr. Oz says he's letting his wife make the decision for their children. Truth be told, I wonder if Dr. Oz would get the vaccines if so much of his professional wealth and credibility weren't tied to his decision. He is required by the hospital with which he is affiliated to get the vaccines, and I wonder if that's a good "excuse" to go with the party line.

Dr. Mercola has another good discussion of the vaccines and two recent videos of Dr. Oz in which he mentions that his children won't be getting the vaccines. (This was posted yesterday on Mercola.com but so many people accessed the post that it crashed their servers!)

Three cheers for Mrs. Oz!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, William...

    Watched the Dr. Oz video yesterday morning on mercola.com...guess I contributed to their system crash :D . Thought it was wonderful that he honored his wife's convictions...would have been interesting to listen to their debate :D !

    Blessings, mi amigo, pray the writing is going well...along with everything else in your life..."more soon," Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked what he said: "When I'm at home I'm not Dr. Oz, I'm Mr. Oz." Smart man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, William! Something brought you to mind, so I searched for you on Facebook..could not remember if I was spelling your last name correctly so I googled your name to see if my spelling was correct, and your blog came up. My husband (Doc. of Alternative Medicine) and I have been watching the flu vaccine propaganda carefully...we won't get it, unless maybe at gunpoint. I will take my chances with the flu itself (only 2-4% of people getting it are hospitalized).
    My youngest son just started an awesome blog (www.Trappstr.com) that you may want to check out; he's a wonderful writer.

    Hope all is well with you!...Blessings in Him, Laura Trapp Rodich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura,

    Thanks for stopping by -- glad you found your way here! Hope you and hubby are well. Enjoyed your son's blog -- stop by any time.

    Blessings to you and yours,
    William

    ReplyDelete