Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Mac Browser

I've posted this before -- but a reminder: If you use a Mac, you should take a look at using Flock as your web browser of choice. It recently was given an Eddy Award by the editors of MacUser magazine -- meaning it's the best new browser for the Mac platform.

Flock runs on the Firefox 3.0 engine, so if you currently use Firefox you will lose nothing by switching to Flock (all the Firefox extensions and add-ons run seamlessly on Flock) -- and gain much more. What you will gain is a browser designed to connect you with all the social networking portals and platforms you use. I've been using Flock for nearly a year and feel like I'm just scratching the surface on its ability to keep me connected (i.e., "waste my time on the Internet").

Delicious Bookmark this post on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment