Monday, November 17, 2008

Okay, I Confess

I have laughed at these two movie trailers so many times that I finally decided to out myself and admit that Jim Carrey cracks me up. The older he gets as an actor, the more I like him. Even though he is still a wacko in his movies, there is a maturity in this one that I really like. He's a winsome, likable guy in this movie, which draws me to him -- and maybe one of the funniest people on the planet. I won't go see the movie because it (apparently) has stuff in it I don't want to pay to see, but the trailers are clean -- and hilarious. (Especially the "Red Bull" and "Korean class" scenes.)

There are two different trailers available for the movie "Yes" at the Apple trailer site, here. They are slightly different, both with very funny scenes, so watch them both.

Bookmark this post on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment