Thursday, May 22, 2008

Third Person in History to Walk on Water

You've likely seen this before, as have I, but when it appeared again today in my email I couldn't resist sharing it.

Three people in recorded history have walked on water: Jesus Christ, the apostle Peter, and a dude named José.

WalkOnWater

Now that you enjoyed a laugh, I have to say that this photo looks "photoshop'd" to me (digitally created). Compare the amount of water spraying up around the guy's feet with the fact that only the toes on his right foot have touched the water. No way that much water would be spraying up around him. Perhaps another person had already gone into the water ahead of him. The bystanders are obviously looking at something. But there's something more going on here than just old José running for his life. Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment