Thursday, December 4, 2008

Delightful Video

One of Daniel's and Jennifer's friends from college is a guy named Chris Sinclair, a talented photojournalist who has traveled all around the world taking beautiful pictures and videos. A number of months ago, Chris posted to his blog what I thought was one of the neatest videos I've ever seen. It's a short segment he created to play at his sister's wedding reception, that captures how his sister and her fiancé met during their college years.

I only know of Chris through Daniel and Jennifer (he gave me some helpful camera advice a couple years ago), and I don't know Chris' sister or her (now) husband. But I have admired Chris' photography a number of times on his web site. When I first came across this video I was so impressed with it that I watched it a number of times. It seemed to disappear off his site for a while, but I noticed that it is back up. So I'm going to share the link hoping you'll enjoy it as much as I did. (And hoping Chris won't mind!)

What I liked about it: how natural Chris made it seem; how obviously talented he is as a videographer and composer; love the music; love the way he synced their words from the interviews with their actions in the video. Just a pleasure to watch.

The video is wide-screen on Chris' site, so watch it there at this link. (Chris also provides a few paragraphs of explanation about how he did the video for those who are interested.)
Delicious Bookmark this post on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment