Sunday, August 3, 2008

Best Rock Ever

I burned an audio CD today of 19 of the best rock songs ever -- that is, the ones I could think of at the moment. I'll add to the list in iTunes as more come to mind and burn new CDs. Someday if I have a car with a CD player I'll be ready to groove -- but right now it makes for good cleanin'/cookin'/washin'/hangin' out music:

Hard to Handle -- The Black Crowes
25 or 6 to 4 -- Chicago
Make Me Smile -- Chicago (maybe the best rock song ever)
Sunshine of Your Love -- Cream
Crossroads -- Cream
Listen to the Music -- Doobie Brothers
Fire -- Jimi Hendrix
Love Revolution -- Lenny Kravitz
Love, Love, Love -- Lenny Kravitz
I'm a Man -- Spencer Davis Group
Gimme Some Lovin' -- Spencer Davis Group
Magic Carpet Ride -- Steppenwolf
Born to be Wild -- Steppenwolf
Back in the High Life Again -- Steve Winwood
Roll with It -- Steve Winwood
Every Breath You Take -- Sting
Dancing in the Street -- Van Halen
I Can See for Miles -- The Who
Simply Irresistible -- Robert Palmer

Based on the list above, I welcome your suggestions for additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment