Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WhereTheH**lIsMatt?

Hate to take up digital space with this, but I found it fun and interesting -- one of those things that I'm sure couldn't have been anticipated. I think this video has become viral on the Internet, but I just saw it today on another blog. See what you think -- and see if you don't feel like dancing at the end. (My hands-down favorites are the tribal elders in Papau, New Guinea.)



You can read more about the title, about "Matt," and why the video was made here.

5 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the coolest things I have ever! And i'm in love with the music! Do oyou know who the artist is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There may be something about the music on the web site I linked to. I saw the same video with different music, plus some other videos seem to be available there. I didn't take time to check it all out -- but I like the music, too. Have no idea who it is. Maybe someone else will know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked the video credits at the end and it says "The song Praan is available on Amazon MP3."

    The singer is Palbasha Siddique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last post -- go here for the song:
    http://tinyurl.com/6gvnmq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good mornin' (California time)...

    Oh my goodness, what a fun video...and what a life! I clicked on your link to read more about Matt's life. Regarding Anna'a question, I then clicked on FAQ, at the bottom of the page...lots of fun questions & interesting answers including, "What's the name of the song on the second video?" Very insightful.

    Thank you, mi amigo, I smiled all the way through the video. Makes me feel like dancin'...(smile). Blessings on your day...Priscilla

    ReplyDelete